Monday, October 27, 2008

Psalm 52:5-9

5 But God will strike you down once and for all.
      He will pull you from your home
      and uproot you from the land of the living.
                         Interlude

 6 The righteous will see it and be amazed.
      They will laugh and say,
 7 “Look what happens to mighty warriors
      who do not trust in God.
   They trust their wealth instead
      and grow more and more bold in their wickedness.”

 8 But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.
      I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.
 9 I will praise you forever, O God,
      for what you have done.
   I will trust in your good name
      in the presence of your faithful people.



Natalie Grant - I Will Not Be Moved - Official Music Video

1 comment:

  1. I hope I always have that mindset. Always trust in His unfailing love. Always be mindful to give praise. Thanks for the scripture. Yours are so uplifting!

    ReplyDelete