Friday, May 23, 2008

Jonah 33 - Vince Lichlyter

I had the pleasure of listening to Vince for 2 hours while being interview by Amy Hagberg on her BlogTalkRadio Show. When you have the chance take some time and go over and listen to his interviews, part 1 & part 2.

Here's the scripture the group is based on: Jonah 3:3. I'll include verses 1-3 for context.

1 Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the second time, saying, 2 “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and preach to it the message that I tell you.” 3 So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, a three-day journey in extent.

You can find Jonah 33 online. Just click group name.

Here's Vince's 6 min 43 sec testimony on video:




Here's one of his songs for your listening pleasure. It's not for everyone though. His new music has peace. It's not online yet.



I was very impressed with these interviews and the person God has made this man into. I could feel the Holy Spirit in the interviews. The Lord used this to show me that there's still hope for my daughter who's out there and needs to come back to GOD. There's also hope for everyone out there. You're not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment