Monday, September 10, 2007

Nice Matters

I was recently given the Nice Matters Award by my sister in Christ Shalene from Proverbs31WomanWannaBe. I'm more than humbled by this little surprise. I didn't think I was even noticed online. Thank you Shalene.



THE NICE MATTERS AWARD

This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends & those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.

Now, it's my turn. Whom shall I award? This is tough for me. But I'll check things out and see.

My first person that came to mind is: Pam from, Celebrate the Lord. Pam's one of the nicest ladies I've met online. And li'l Macy isn't bad either! You'll have to read her blog to find out who Macy is. LOL

The next person is Roo Palmer from, ShoutLIfe. Roo is very sweet and kind. She definitely deserves this award. She's a Christian Author from Australia.

Another gal I can think of is Sandra from, also Shoutlife. She goes out of her way to be nice. I love her!

I also want to submit Amy Hammond Hagberg for the Nice Matters Award. Amy is a Christian Author also. I love you Amy. Thanks for your wonderful publications. Amy is found at, How Do I Know He's Real?

Least of all, but not last my really good friend Alyssa from Life From My Laptop & Beauty By Design. Alyssa is a hard working mother who uses God's word to reach tween, teen age girls & their mothers. Teaching the girls to be Godly young women. I love Alyssa.

I could go on & on forever listing people. All my friends are wonderful people.

3 comments:

  1. hey kim! its gail from ryze! i found your blog thru a roundabout way and was so excited to see your spot on the internet. congrats on your reward!

    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it Kim! Just remember, it's when we think nobody's looking, that there usually are many watching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    I got your link from Shalene's blog. I wonder if you'd pray for a young girl called Emma with epilepsy (see http://mulledvine.blogspot.com/2007/09/believe-you-have-received.html for further background)

    Robert

    ReplyDelete