Thursday, July 06, 2006

Update

It has been a while since I have posted anything here. I am debating and contempating on the idea of using this blog at http://inthemastershands.org - In The Master's Hands Web Ministry.

What do you think?

I am getting ready to completely redesign In The Master's Hands web site.

I have been very busy dealing with some stuff with our church that closed down last September 2005. I have also been dealing with my massage business and its struggles.

Paul lost his job of five years and tried to give a go at his own computer consulting business. It was a good thing except it was not moving fast enough and bringing in enough income. He ended up getting a job at Microsoft. Which ended up only lasting one month. The team he was working with didn't get anything done and there was no direction for the work. Paul told me all they did was have meetings all day. He left Microsoft to start with a local computer service repair company which happens to be in the startup-building phase. They are moving to a new location in August.

There's been a lot going on.

How about you?

Please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment